About my blog


Dear Reader!

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Padmini. I am from India and have been living in Darmstadt, Germany, for a few years. 

In a way, my blog is a reflection of my experiences. Here, I write about things that interest me and learnings and experiences that are worth sharing.  

Through my blog, I share with my readers- information about places to see, events to attend, and activities to do in and around Darmstadt. The information I share is based on my personal experiences and research on the subject. You can see it on the 'Darmstadt -In an Around' page. 

The charm of this country has always allured me, and I am particularly attracted to its natural beauty. As seasons change and nature gives us more opportunities to admire and appreciate it, I capture these miracles with my camera. My readers can check out my 'Nature Photography' page, which is a treat for the eyes.  

My blog also has a 'Holidays' page where I update information about our holidays - our itinerary, the places we visited, and my reviews. I hope my readers will find this information useful while planning their family vacations

I am also an avid reader and deeply interested in youth literature. The works of modern writers, particularly those who produce meaningful and thought-provoking content for the younger generation, have always intrigued me. I pick up a book and sift through a few pages whenever I find the time. I share my reviews on my blog on the 'Books' page.

During my free time, I like trying my hand at handicrafts. I am not naturally very creative; hence the projects that I pick involve more hard work and patience than creativity. If any of my readers are in the same boat as me and still like to, once in a while, engage themselves in creative work, I would ask them to check out my 'Crafts' section. 

Living in another country, I often find myself looking to find a  balance between my roots and my present. The best way for me to stay connected with my country -India, is through the food. While I enjoy all German and international cuisines, Indian food warms my heart and satisfies my soul. In my blog, I share some of the Indian recipes and how to make them with locally sourced ingredients. You can find these on the 'Indian Recipes' page.

I hope my readers find my blog interesting and gain from my experiences and learnings. I look forward to connecting with my readers too. So, do leave your comments and feedback and subscribe to my newsletter if you don't mind receiving my posts regularly:)

With Regards,

Padmini



Comments

Popular Posts